As a Senior Mendix Business Developer you have experience with the Mendix low-code development platform, Java or .NET, and knowledge of the Agile methodologies. You will be hands-on, and play an intrinsic part in the development process using a low-code development environment called Mendix to create software applications. You will contribute to systems architecture, database design, and systems development.
- 5+ Years of Web Application development experience
- 3+ years of Mendix platform experience required
- Knowledge of software development life cycles
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to interact with the end user.
- Ability to work in a team environment on multiple projects
- Bachelor’s Degree desired or Computer Science/Information Technology post-secondary education required
Why work at Veriforce?
Veriforce believes in making solid investments in our employees. We believe we hire the best people and want to make sure they feel it every day. From our incredible benefits to our outstanding management teams, your success is our primary goal.
There are several reasons to consider a future with Veriforce, Here are just a few:
- Full company-paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term and long-term disability, and Life insurance
- Flexible schedules include 4/10, 9/80, and more (for most positions)
- Paid time off accrued monthly – 120 hours your first calendar year
- 401k with a 4% company match that’s vested immediately
- Flexible Spending account for health and dependent care
- Corporate volunteer and community outreach events
- Monthly catered lunches to celebrate our employees
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.veriforce.com →