As a UX designer you are responsible for the design and implementation of user friendly and visually attractive user interfaces. Your primary goal is to translate business purposes and user needs into user-friendly and business-value adding designs resulting into efficient and intuitive user applications. In this role you support your development team and salesforce by developing engaging user journeys, demo’s and great looking applications for your clients and prospects. You will be simultaneously working on multiple agile projects in which your part-time contribution is key to success.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor Degree or higher in user interaction design, graphical design
- 5 year experience as a UX designer within software company, preferably within Agile environment
- Experience of designing mobile friendly websites and web based applications
- A solid understanding of HTML, CSS and Bootstrap with proven Photoshop and/or Illustrator experience
- Expert knowledge of best practices in user interaction design, visual representation of complex data, information architecture, and user interface conventions as applied to complex business applications
- Demonstrated experience building UX deliverables such as wireframes, design comps/mockups, flow charts, functional specifications, and style guides
Interested? Please contact us by applying for this job.