As a Junior Mendix developer you will design, develop, implement and manage quality solutions based on Mendix. You deliver and you will be backed with Mendix assignments or projects by the experts at Rond. As a Junior Mendix Developer you support the principals ‘on location’ in the Netherlands.
You analyze, design, test, develop and manage Mendix solutions. With your analytical thinking, hands-on approach and communication skills you will be able to translate strategic and tactical objectives of the client to projects. The solutions will lastly be taken into management. Through the support of your colleagues, it is possible to broaden your personal qualities.
An independent, proactive and inquisitive self-starter who wants to develop in the area of Mendix is ideally suited for this position. You also learn to make a convincingly clear vision. You will provide the development, delivery and maintenance of complex environments and you are responsible for delivering high quality solutions within synchronised run times, of course with the right support and training in the field.
- HBO-student and/or university student with the following discipline; Business Informatics (or a similar direction);
- A strong affinity with web development (frontend Mendix);
- Knowledge/experience about/with Mendix and/or willing to learn this RAD tool;
- Knowledge of and/or willing to learn management tools;
- Hands-on mentality on managing incidents and changes in existing environments;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to travel;
- A good understanding of (business) processes;
What we offer
As a developer, you’re part of a team:
- A team that works on the basis of CSR and sustainable added value offering to customers;
- A team where you can grow as an individual, as a consultant and as a human being;
- A team that invests not only in knowledge but also in the environment in which it carries out its work; where the consultant thinks and participates based on the principles of the round table, where there is room for personal initiative, with an open culture and a great reward philosophy;
- We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, plus a bonus based on your personal performance and that of the team;
- We also offer an option for the disposal of commuting fee, or a lease car, depending on travel time and necessity;