The Application Architect we are looking for will need to have the skill set to cover both modes of IT landscape.
As such, he/she builds a complete view of our IT capabilities and assets, both current and future needs in a way which ensures alignment with the overall company strategy and business model.
Furthermore, he/she ensures clear guidance and direction for IT developments which support business needs in an effective and cost efficient manner.
The Application Architect will work together with the Lead Enterprise Architect who is responsible for the overall enterprise architecture of our company (and is focusing on the mode 2 landscape).
- Develops enterprise level application and custom integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features
- Provides expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business and design recommendations based on long term ITorganization strategy
- Determines specifications, then plans, designs and develops the most complex and business critical software solutions
- Has responsibility for availability and performance of applications, in particular driving incident and problem to cost effective solutions
- Has responsibility for ensuring that the system lifecycle is followed and all IT governance processes and procedures are adhered to
- Partners with other Application Managers and Service Managers, SLA Vendors to resolve incidents and problems across system landscape
- Execute agile /scrum methods to improve, efficiencies, better bottom line results, quick wins and higher quality deliverables, participating in daily stand-up meetings when appropriate
- Has in-depth knowledge and experience within own job discipline. Handles most situations independently and escalates when necessary
- Align Regional with Global IT for the IT strategy and key projects and programs
- Support regional PMO and SCRUM Master(s) in design, estimating and planning solutions and Bimodal EA approach
- Ability to travel internationally, if required
Who we are looking for
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Information Systems Technology preferred
- 5 years minimum of multi-tier application design and development required
- Result -oriented, detail-oriented, team work, Self-driven with sense of urgency
- Communicating solution architecture strategy to individuals of diverse backgrounds
- Logistics / transportation knowledge
- Strong analytical sense and ability to master complex logic, attention to detail
- Strong Programming skills with expertise in web applications, MSFT.NET, Visual Basic, SQL, JAVA, AJAX, Crystal Reports
- ITIL Foundation Certified, MTA&MCSD Certified, SCRUM Developer Certified or equivalent
- App Architecture and user experience design UX/UI, Microsoft Azure
- Application Programming Interface (API) experience
- Mendix and Microstrategy experience required
- Successful Project examples & references to support the above
.NET Developer / Application Architect (Mendix) – Submit resumes to Scott.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Scott MacNaughton 973-387-8392
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com