Business Engineer – Challenging entry job with extensive training program
Do you have a clear vision of business processing? Are you ambitious and curious? As a business engineer you will be working on an abstract level with database, user interface and process models that ultimately produce an application. Your communication and analytical skills are a main advantage to truly understand the business problem of your (international) clients. After a thorough internal training you are eager to realize mindblowing business software / processing projects both independently and in a team.
Focus on business engineering
The focus in this job is on business engineering; not on program development. You will bridge the often enormous gap between the business and IT. With your software solutions you will create an impact with business managers, while simultaneously speaking the language of IT professionals.
What we ask
- You have completed a college or university degree in the field of Business Administration (IT), Computer Science or Information Systems.
- You have experience with model-driven software development, like: Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, SQL Server, Mendix, OutSystems or Oracle.
- You also have experience with Java and knowledge and skills of object-oriented programming languages.
- You possess proven presentation and communication skills.
- You are extremely analytical.
- You have a strong drive, following software and app developments closely.
- You can quickly familiarize with and understand new technologies.
- You master the English and Dutch language in speech and writing, German is an advantage
Besides, it would be an asset, but not a prerequisite, if you have experience with Mendix and project-based work methods.
What we offer
A challenging job in a fast growing and ambitious organization with opportunities for growth, but also just a lot of fun. Through our experience, wild ambition and interest but also through internal and external training, we ensure that our organization belongs to the top in terms of knowledge and experience within business-driven software development. You will be trained to become an independent Mendix business engineer with plenty of room for personal responsibility, personal input and initiative.
Do you want to be part of our dynamic organization? Submit your application now or contact us at 0031 88 200067180 for more information.