Are you a real problem solver that stays calm under pressure? Are you that agile Mendix Developer that clients can fully rely on? Then take that next step in your career and develop yourself even further at Ordina Digital Services.
- Because the work is fun and challenging
- Because you will work with fun, smart and ambitious people
- Because you enjoy working together with clients and colleagues in a team
- Because you find it important to learn a lot and continuously develop both yourself and others
- Because you love Mendix and you love making customers happy!
You will be a part of Ordina Digital Services, a young, enterprising and ambitious business unit within Ordina. We help our customers to innovate and manage their (business) applications. We ensure that our customers can respond to an ever changing world by rapidly developing and deploying new innovative apps for which Mendix is our weapon of choice.
As a Mendix Developer you will always work together in a DevOps team. Together with your team you are responsible for analyzing business processes and translating these to new dynamic process-driven applications. You also ensure that existing applications remain relevant and up to date by continuously developing new functionalities.
Within the team we learn from each other, offer plenty of space for personal and professional growth and plenty of freedom for taking initiative whilst making a significant positive impact on the success of our clients and Ordina Digital Services!
- A great colleague and an engaging counterpart for our customers!
- Eager with a passion for IT and all things digital
- Smart, energetic, entrepreneurial and a true team player
- A university degree in preferably a technical or business study
- OO and test driven development
- Responsive designs
- Knowledge of integration patterns such as SOAP and REST are a plus
- Experience with CMS systems and preferably with Mendix!
- “The best of two worlds”: the growth opportunities and appealing customers of a large organization as well as the personal involvement and collaboration of working in small teams
- The opportunity to work on visible projects in our digital world
- The ability to work on sustainable innovations
- An informal and open culture
- Extensive training opportunities at the Ordina Academy
- An indefinite employment contract
- A good salary, tailored to your role, experience and performance
- A lease car or mobility plan
- Collective schemes, including profit sharing, pension and health insurance discounts
- A flexible benefits package