For the platform development team, we are looking for a senior (Mendix) developer. Someone who is not afraid to wrestle with new technologies and who has sufficient vigor and persuasion to learn and master them. Would you like to work in a dynamic environment of a fast-growing startup? Do not hesitate to contact us! We are looking for a colleague who has the ambition to write awesome code and is not afraid to assist others in learning and developing. Someone who is committed and wants to be part of a team that really makes an impact in the market.
As a senior developer, you are part of the Openclaims team in Amsterdam and you are responsible for:
- Initiating and conducting functional and technical enhancements to the platform
- Developing new features and continuously endeavoring to improve our service provided to internal and external stakeholders
- Bringing our quality control and testing protocols to the next level
- Continuously improve the development process
Our ideal colleague:
- Backend (web) development experience (3 years +)
- Preferably Java or Mendix or you are eager to learn
- You understand the importance of a good front end
- Ready to learn new technologies where needed
- Experience with programming interfaces (Web services, REST APIs, JSON, XML, etc.)
- Certified NASA rocket engineer >> JK 😉 we would like to see some of your work, for example, on Github or StackOverflow
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work in a professionally organized and fast-growing startup with young, experienced and entrepreneurial colleagues
- Make a real impact: what we create will be used by many users (and other devs!)
- An opportunity to grow with the company
- Responsibility and freedom to develop yourself and make others around you better. You will have your own time and the budget to invest in getting better @anything!
- Nice colleagues and cool company activities
- Contribute to the formation of a professional development team
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Champagne showers for the personal milestones you achieve!