Openclaims offers insurers, leasing companies and fleet owners an online platform to tender their customers’ motor insurance claims. Body shops can acquire repair jobs that match their capacity and expertise. They can truly distinguish themselves by service excellence, repair quality, speed, punctuality and efficiency.
We believe that transparency in the body shop market will lead to improved customer satisfaction and repair quality, a better match between supply and demand and new perspectives for body shops. Via our platform, we manage communication between insurer, body shop and consumer, minimizing communication costs and maximizing customer satisfaction.
We are currently active on the Dutch market and prepare an international rollout of our activities.
What we are looking for
For the platform development team, we are looking for a senior Mendix programmer who will take a leading role in the development of the platform and the team. A developer with a clear vision of setting up a development environment and sufficient vigor and persuasion to achieve that vision. Would you like to work in a dynamic environment of a fast-‐growing startup? Do not hesitate to contact us!
We are looking for a colleague who has the ambition to be “the architect” of an international platform. Someone who is committed and wants to be part of a team that really makes an impact in the market.
As lead developer you are part of the Open Claims team in Amsterdam and you are responsible for:
- Initiating and conducting functional and technical enhancements to the platform;
- Managing and improving the application architecture;
- Programming new features and fixing bugs;
- Implementing quality control and testing protocols;
- Setting up and continuously improve the development process;
- Contributing to building a professional development team.
The ideal candidate
- A completed technical college or university education;
- Minimum of 3 years backend (web) development experience. Preferably, Java or OOP;
- Minimum of 1 year experience in programming Mendix applications. You have sound knowledge of the Mendix syntax and configuration of the Mendix platform;
- Experience with programming interfaces (Web services, REST APIs, JSON, XML, etc.);
- Agile and DevOps knowledge.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work in a professionally organized and fast-growing startup with young, experienced and entrepreneurial colleagues;
- An opportunity to grow with the company, depending on your experience and results;
- Responsibility and freedom to contribute to the formation of a professional development team;
- Competitive salary and benefits.
For more information or to submit your resume and cover letter, please contact: