For the platform development team, we are looking for a junior (Mendix) developer. Someone who is not afraid to wrestle with new technologies and who has sufficient vigor and persuasion to learn and master them. Would you like to work in a dynamic environment of a fast-growing startup? Do not hesitate to contact us! We are looking for a colleague who has the ambition to write awesome code and is not afraid to learn every day. Someone who is committed and wants to be part of a team that really makes an impact in the market.
As a junior developer you will be part of the Openclaims team in Amsterdam and you’ll be:
- Developing new features for our platform and continuously endeavoring to improve our service provided to internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiating and conducting functional and technical enhancements to the platform together with the team.
- Being a contributing member of a continuously improving development process cycle.
- Spending time on your own side projects.
- Contributing to our great team spirit and company culture!
Our ideal colleague:
- Is certified NASA rocket engineer 😉 >> JK, ideally you have a higher education in a related field.
- Has an affinity for (model-driven) development and business engineering.
- Familiarity with Java or Mendix is a great pre!
- You can tell us the importance of a good frontend!
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work in a professionally organized and fast-growing startup with young, experienced and entrepreneurial colleagues.
- Make a real impact: what we create will be used by many users (and other devs!).
- An opportunity to grow with the company.
- Responsibility and freedom to develop yourself.
- Nice colleagues and cool company activities
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Champagne showers for the personal milestones you achieve!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://careers.openclaims.com/o/junior-developer--mendix →