Mendix Application Developer
We are inviting you to join the Nokavision team! Do you want to build professional apps in no-time using software of one of the most innovative organizations of the world? And do you want to work in an enthusiastic, social and highly motivated team with a clear focus on innovation, quality and building relationships with our customers?
- Developing Apps on the Mendix platform
- Implementing Mendix applications and integrations
- Developing and improving our own software for E-invoicing (running on Mendix)
- Work with our customers on functional and technical challenges
- Thinking about how we can improve our software, alongside the management team
- Developing, among other things, reusable UI components and visually appealing front-end and platform extensions that improve the user experience
- A Bachelor’s degree (HBO) or equivalent is required; preferably in Engineering or IT
- Experience with Ajax, JSON and JQuery is a plus
- Favor working with standards
- Strong communicative skills
- Dutch and English speaker
- An open culture where you are not treated like a number; your vision and personal development is important to us
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits
- Internal and external growth and training opportunities
- Fun activities with the entire Nokavision team
- Humor of all sorts
For the past 20 years we have been the specialist in the world of documents. We focus on Rapid Application Development and Customers Experience Management/Output Management.
From our office in Den Bosch we work for leading organizations around the world, with our primary focus on the Benelux. We supply, implement and provide support for our solutions as well as training.
Nokavision tries to be more than just a business for our team members, customers and partners. True collaboration in a team brings more fun, better knowledge and personal growth.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org