You’re part of a department with 35 colleagues working in different disciplines. Your IT team Insurance is engaged in the maintenance of existing insurance applications. But we are responsible for the development of new applications, along with our partners. We make use of Mendix as development tool and there are interesting challenges for you!
We work closely with various departments and act as a sparring partner from your own knowledge and skills. For the realization of the needs of internal customers with your teammates is what this job is all about.
This is what we offer you:
- construction, maintenance and migration tasks in short, versatile work!
- a modern development and new technologies;
- work in an Agile / Scrum environment;
- short lines and career development;
- enjoyable colleagues and ditto atmosphere.
With your knowledge and skills you help the IT team Insuring continue to secure the value trend, inspiring and knowledgeable, because that is where the department stands for.
Together with your team you will be working on complex problems which is all about customer service. You are not only interested in your field but looks wider and help your colleagues like when needed. You have a proactive stance, are inquisitive and you like to get new techniques to master. This function is also necessary that you have good communication skills: you regularly speak our internal customers.
You will add value to the team through to your:
- Experience with Mendix, even if that experience is still limited;
- Work Experience: 1 year of relevant experience is pleasant, but also apply for a job when you graduate;
- Knowledge of or experience with Java, SOAP and REST;
- Knowledge of databases;
- rounded undergraduate education.
But equally as important you will find:
- brainstorming with the organization, the advance of business and solution-oriented thinking;
- yourself and constantly improve your work and raise to a higher level;
- The independent and enterprising started: pioneering suits you;
- cooperate with your teammates: it motivates you and gives you job satisfaction out!