Meet Memorial MRI & Diagnostic
What we’re up to:
We’re all about driving digital innovation in the healthcare arena.
We’re recognized as a leader within the market and our success has led to year over year revenue growth. We’re investing to boost momentum and we’re looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative and energetic team – then Memorial MRI is for you.
As a Senior Consultant on the Mendix Platform, you will lead high-end business solutions for our key customers. As the project lead in a multidisciplinary team you will have the opportunity to work with outstanding talent with all facets of business innovation. You will have previous consultancy experience, and ideally come from a custom software development background, particularly using the agile methodology.
You will be hands-on, and play an intrinsic part of the development process using the Mendix platform. You will be responsible for the preparation and execution of multiple phases; through project planning, development and successful customer adoption. Communication throughout the project is crucial – you will be the “go-to” person for management updates, customer training and staff training. As well as working with customers, you will be supporting our partners and will be a catalyst to influencing the success of Mendix technology implementations, as well as driving adoption of our methodology.
You’ll help us drive digital innovation by:
- Becoming a Mendix expert to steer innovation within Mendix technology implementations
- Supporting customers in enabling them to become self-sufficient with the Mendix platform
- Motivating the team with the values and principals of a scrum/agile led implementations with Mendix
- Coaching our Mid-level Managers to help them grow to the next level
You’re the innovator we need if you:
- Work with key clients and stakeholders to implement solutions on the Mendix platform in context of their business and technical needs
- Responsible for project life-cycle, including understanding project requirements, Mendix Platform value, effective solutions within budget and long-term platform success strategy
- Design and implement business processes using Mendix technology
- Understand the development effort to proactively identify scope creep or increased budget requires as well as communicate progress to customer and project manager
- Deliberate decision making with respect to design and development of functionality within the context of the deliverable applications
- Assist in identifying other business process issues with current systems in which Mendix’ platform could provide a solution
- You’re a high-energy professional that loves to engage with the customer to drive innovation in their organization
- You have a good understanding of technologies like SQL, BPMN, MDD and possible Java, .Net – you don’t have to be a coder, but a general understanding is definitely a pro
- Custom software development is something you’ve actually done or work within an organization that focused on software development
What you’ll experience at Memorial MRI & Diagnostic:
- We consider our people as people – not assets
- We’re focused on results – not “boxes” and “rules”
- We’re all unique and we want you to be yourself
- We celebrate success as a team
- We care about personal and professional development
- What we offer
We offer benefits including:
Medical/dental/vision coverage, paid time off, observed holidays, inter-company transfer opportunities, and a host of other perks!