As a Senior Mendix Business engineer you ask the important questions: what does your customer want to achieve? How do we drive digital transformation? How do you create value?
- You give advice on possibilities. You write out processes, give workshops, and work in a scrum team. You build the app for the customer, in a team.
- Sometimes you are the senior developer, other times, the scrum master.
- We ensure quality. That is why a balance between senior and junior engineers is a must. As a Mendix expert, you are also responsible for coaching enthusiastic newcomers who want to grow as a person and as a Mendix developer.
Why is Mansystems, Mendix Partner, the best choice for you?
- As a strategic Mendix Partner we build the greatest apps for our customers. We’ve built an app for lung patients, the KPN Lora Developer Portal and for an ecommerce company. That is what we love: building great apps for all kinds of companies and industries.
- We work in customer teams. Every Mendix team serves a number of customers. Support, UX, Graphic design, Developers are part of a customer team. That way the quality of the app is guaranteed and transferring knowledge to support goes smoothly.
- Quality is key at Mansystems. Our development of the Application Test Suite and the Application Performance Monitor proof it. Together with Mendix, we sell these tools as part of Mendix 7.0 around the world, to enhance user-experience and improve quality of Mendix apps.
- With these tools our developers deliver great apps and our support and quality is unprecedented. We proactively see performance issues and can react accordingly. That is why we have high customer satisfaction ratings!
A Bachelor’s degree is a requirement and you must speak Dutch and English.
Contact us if you want to work in an open, informal culture with flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home. And, just as important, we have a pleasant lunchroom, a pool table and a foosball table at the office. Our offices are located in Barneveld and Rijsenhout (near Schiphol)
Depending on your level of experience, we offer between 3500 and 5000 euro per month and excellent secondary benefits such as a good pension plan, phone, laptop and a company car. Your personal development is also important to us. With unlimited online technical training possibilities, you can extend your skills on i.e. Java, UX Design, Selenium at any time.