Ask a company what they do and you get a response very quick. Ask a company why they do it and you will hear silence. Therefore, it’s not so important what we do, why we do it is much more important.
Our motto is’ Enabling Service’. Enable companies to provide service. In fact, our goal is to enable companies to provide the best possible service to there customers. We are convinced that providing excellent service ultimately is the key differentiator for every company.
The software solutions that we offer are implemented at our customers by a so-called customer team. In addition to such a team, we are looking for you, someone who can contribute to the quality and speed of the team.
As a team, you are fully responsible to ensure and enlarge the positive customer’s experience. Within the team, you are a vital link with customer focus, initiative, responsibility, creativity, quality, trust and cooperation. We like to work in an open environment with transparent communication, always trying to surpass the expectations of our customers and colleagues. This is an important part of our DNA:
Do you recognize yourself in this? And ready for a challenge, read on…
What do you bring along?
Okay, you meet with our DNA which means that you already have 75% of your qualiﬁcation.
On to the next 25%. For the vacancy of Senior Mendix Business Engineer, We would like you to have the following skills:
- You have completed a (technical) bachelor or university degree, for example Business Administration or Computer Science.
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in the ﬁeld of software development.
- You are a team player. You celebrate success together, but will also stay together when things will go wrong at some point.
- “There is no I in team”, but a team does exists of a number of I’s. Even though you’re part of a smoothly running team, it’s important to be independent, communicative and can take initiative.
- You’ve the talent to understand which goal the customer has in mind. You’re critical and will think proac- tively about how to reach this goal. You dare to adjust when the goal is threaten to drop out of sight.
- You’re like to be innovative and will do everything to deliver an even better service to the customer.
- You’re not afraid of changes, especially when they go the Agile way. You write, speak, think and dream in both Dutch and English.
- An application is just as powerful as it’s UX. Having some knowledge of UX will be a beneﬁt, otherwise we will make sure you get that knowledge.
- Are you someone who begins to ﬁnd things interesting when systems are communicating with each other? Do you have knowledge about interfaces (import/export database links, Web services, REST, JSON etc.). Then you deﬁnitely have to respond.
- Besides the Mendix Platform the database, the webserver and browser are equally important, you’re able to ﬁnd your way in these parts as well.
Who are we?
“Okay okay I understand what you’re doing and what you’re looking for, but who are you really?”
Mansystems, yes that’s us, is developing software solutions for large organizations for more than twenty years. We offer a number of standard products that we implemented at our customers project based.
Besides this, we also develop custom build software applications. Always try to do this the Agile, the plat- form we use enables us to develop software fast (RAD) and iterative (SCRUM). Each solution which we develop is tested with an automated test tool developed by ourselves.
This solutions will be hosted in the Cloud or at customer’s location. Due our approach you will be running into many different aspects of software development. As you probably will see in our DNA, we’re an organization where having a good time equal’s hard working. We believe the best innovative ideas will arise during a game of pool or table football. And then we haven’t even mentioned the hackathons we organize at a regular base.
What do we offer?
“Sounds pretty nice, but what do you really offer?”
In addition to a dynamic, challenging and innovative work environment, we ensure that you will not only improve on knowledge area, but also on a personal level. Our training program will offer you the chance to continue with further personal development and studies. In addition, we have excellent conditions like a pretty good salary, attractive pension scheme, company car, laptop and phone.
Let us know you’re motivation and ambition, e-mail them together with your resume to Anja Robbertsen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Don’t comply with all requirements but convinced that you’re the right candidate? Please feel free to contact us, we like to be surprised.
3771 NA Barneveld
+31 (0)342 404 800