As a Lead Mendix Consultant, you will contribute to the development of new and existing applications for your customers. You will work with your customers to analyze their needs and influence the success of Mendix technology implementation.
Based on the business cases and the business processes of the customer, you develop use cases from the requirements and model these into high-quality applications together with a small team, based on the domain model. You develop application workflows, create integration with webservices and layout the user interface. You deliberate decision making with respect to design and development of functionality within the context of the deliverable application. From a project managers point of view you communicate progress with the customer, deliver workshops, and drive stakeholder management. Next to that you are responsible for the documentation of either or, user manuals, (non-)functional application requirements, business processes, work flows, project plans and planning, systems architecture, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-10 years of work experience in Software development and delivery
- Experience in customer-facing environments, with daily customer interaction, working with customers on-site; these can be internal or external customers.
- Familiar with Agile practices
- Experience with both business and IT units
- Willingness to embrace new methods for solving age-old problems
- Some experience with / exposure to visual modeling
- Knowledge of Java is a very strong plus
Do you want this job or more information contact us by applying for this job.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com