Albron is an all-round food service company. Every day more than 4200 Albron employees in more than 800 locations around the Netherlands are ready to assist you. At companies and government, schools and universities, hospitals and healthcare facilities, and at parties and events. Albron also takes care of the food and drinks in all hospitality industries and retail food outlets in all parks of Center Parks in the Netherlands and Belgium.
About the location
Albron employees are motivated and work with a passion for food and drinks. From the headquarters in De Meern they support, facilitate, and advise the locations (the operation) of Albron. They this from the following departments:
Bij Albron werken enthousiaste en gemotiveerde collega’s met een passie voor lekker eten en drinken. Vanuit het hoofdkantoor in De Meern ondersteunen, faciliteren en adviseren zij de locaties (de operatie) van Albron. Dit doen zij onder andere vanuit diverse afdelingen:
- Commerce (Sales, Account management, Marketing and Communication)
- Supply Chain
- ICT & Corporate processes
As a (trainee) Junior Mendix Developer you are part of a tight ICT team, in which every team member brings their own specialty. The ICT department has 15 colleagues of: ICT & Corporate processes and Operations, BI specialists, application- and system managers, and POS specialists.
Your contribution to the team primarily consists of your knowledge, creativity, and specialism with regards to Mendix.
About the position
As a (trainee) Junior Mendix Developer you have a challenging job in which you work together with your team to achieve the best result for internal and external customers, and want to develop your skills in this interesting area. In this position you are a developer, manager, but mostly a consultant.
Some tasks you will perform:
- Together with your colleagues you are responsible for the development and integration of the applications, next to the normal maintenance schedule.
- Based on your knowledge, experience, and analysis you will translate designs in to a working solution
- You contribute to building custom solutions that match the wishes of the customer, that also fits in the working structure of Albron.
- You continuously contribute to improving the service provided to internal and external customers.
- You advise our internal and external customers with developing their corporate processes and translate the advise into working solutions. This way you develop and improve your soft skills simultaneously.
This is you
- You have a relevant HBO education with a technical background.
- You are in the last phase of your education or have recently graduated (max 1 year)
- Experience with Java, SQL
- You can communicate at different levels and are fine with performing training and/or presentations
- You have the ambition to strongly grow within your area of expertise
- You are analytic and capable of working independently as well as in a team
- You have integrity, are creative, and think in solutions
- Experience with Mendix, .NET, and Coldfusion is highly preferred
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- A laptop and mobile phone (an iPhone is one of the possibilities
- Training possibilities
- Options for flexibel working and working at home
- And of course a fresh lunch every day!
Interesse? Via onderstaande button kun je direct op deze vacature reageren. Wij zien graag je motivatie en CV tegemoet. Voor meer informatie over deze vacature, kun je contact opnemen met het stagebureau via firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com