Responsibilities and tasks
Using the Mendix visual model-driven development platform we can build challenging business applications using visually designed screens and processes in record time.
Model driven development enables the business and IT to model their applications and processes visually, instead of having to program them. The applications are user-friendly, can be delivered quickly and can even integrate with existing systems. The apps can run both in the Mendix Cloud as well as locally.
You will be helping us develop Mendix applications and several widgets. Besides that you will also work on maintaining the frontend API. You will be responsible for building distinctive and reusable UI-components that make the frontend of a Mendix application even more dynamic and visually attractive. You will develop platform extensions that will improve the general user experience. You will be helping with maintaining and improving the quality standards of high-quality software.
- Relevant education with at least HBO thinking and working level;
- Experience with version control and Build systems;
- Familiarity with principles of design and User eXperience;
- Experience with solving cross-browser and cross-device compatibility issues;
- Knowledge of software design patterns;
- Proponent of working with standards;
- Good communication skills;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language in spoken and written word.
We are looking for a creative, innovative and inspiring developer that understands new technologies. You like to take initiative, are motivated and eager to learn.
You will be working in a small and informal team for leading companies. As developer at Nokavision Software you will be encouraged to further develop your skills and to feel at home in a “learning” culture.
Nokavision highly values quality. In return we offer:
- Excellent primary and secundary working conditions
- A very social character in business
- Internal and external training possibilities
- Growth potential
- Good pension scheme
Are you interested in a career at Nokavision and you meet the job requirements? Apply!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org