Solution Developer within Kuehne + Nagel BV
This is a permanent position.
- Collaborate on project basis with our customers and operational units
- Based on a scrum / agile approach
- Understand and translate customer demand to a solution based on Model Driven Development on the Mendix platform
- Recommending the organisation on the basis of knowledge of development, implementation, management and functional architecture
- Unlock data from the legacy systems such as Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Transport Management System (TMS), and/or create new features on top of these systems. These solutions unlocks new functionality driving our organisation to provide differentiating services.
- Achieve Integration Interfaces based on web services
- Functional management
- Perform training
- Independent, excellent communicator, self-starting, innovative, motivated, and empathic
- Fast Mastering, creative thinker, analytical skills
- Professional or academic background (preferably business informatics and / or software)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the field of software development.
- Excellent knowledge of the English both verbally as in writing.
- Extensive experience with Agile projects
- Able to take leadership in smaller projects. Within larger projects you are part of the project team, led by a project manager
- Sense of commerce, monitoring plans and budgets
- Experience with a model-driven software development with a tool like Mendix or similar
- Architectural Knowledge
Following experiences are very valuable but not compulsory:
- Experience with Java
- Experience with HTML / CSS /C#
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org