INOVO is a leading provider of hosted/cloud telephony, contact centre and related solutions (Analytics, Business Intelligence etc.) and services. We are an innovative, dynamic team that continuously aims to question and disrupt the traditional business models in our market.
From inception we have maintained exceptional year on year growth and we’re investing to further boost momentum.
We are building a new company in our group (we focus on the ICT space) and we are looking for a team of highly skilled people to run with it. The company focus on rapid application development and its associated/related topics (BPM, process optimization etc).
We are seeing a lot of demand for these services from our customers, partners and channels and we want to leverage that (We have very good channels to market (for example Vodacom) and we have a very well established customer base (mid to large corporates).
If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation and helping customers derive actual business value form their technology investments, and want to work with a collaborative and energetic team – then INOVO is for you!
Roles and Responsibilities
The Senior Business Engineer will be our Mendix Champion and the role is a mix of an Architect, Presales, and Lead Developer. He or she should be able to perform the following activities:
- Deliver platform demonstrations, Qualify Mendix opportunities, successfully manage and execute onsite Proof of Concepts and pilots, Scoping, and Quoting / Estimation.
- Establish, develop and maintain close and lasting client relationships within the context of the Company’s accounts and assist INOVO to position itself as not only the preferred supplier but their trusted advisor.
- Position the Mendix App Platform in complex enterprise landscapes
- Determine a customer’s requirements by evaluating business needs, engaging with customers, reviewing their processes, researching standards, conducting system and process assessments, studying architecture and identifying integration needs.
- Safeguard the Agile methodology, and the Mendix expert within the internal organization
- Coach and mentor individuals and teams to maximise business capability and skills in fast-track/business technologies and agile working practices
Lead Developer activities
- Analyse business needs and turn them into use cases, Develop high-quality applications, Act as a mentor to other (junior) Mendix developers within the organisation,
- Act as a bridge between the clients, business, technical and project management. The Senior Business Engineer owns the proposed solution and work with different business areas to help with handover of the projects into a BAU and set up the process around it.
- Identify, research and learn new and upcoming technologies and process skills to deliver business solutions with a ‘test and learn’ approach.
Qualifications and Experience
- You’re a high-energy professional that loves to engage with the customer to drive innovation in their organization.
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of work experience in implementing bigger custom software applications and system architecture design within enterprise environments
- Experience as a Business engineer with Mendix knowledge would be an advantage
- Solid executive presence; comfortable with engaging with C-level executives with excellent customer facing skills,
- Good knowledge of SCRUM and Agile
- Experience in the complete SDLC (Implementation, testing and acceptation of software applications)
- Knowledge of implementing software that integrates with ERP systems or bigger Data Ware House/Business Intelligence systems
- Known as an innovator who is eager to adopt the disruptive Mendix technology
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com