We’re growing our team – share in our Company and Customer Success!
Part of DocQnet’s mission is to innovate, empower and make a difference within our customers’ organizations, and we take the very same view with regards to our people.
If you have a passion for what you do, are self-managed and self-motivated, and are looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic team of like-minded individuals where you are treated as a person not a resource, then a career at DocQnet Systems International could be for you.
- Become part of a growing team of accomplished and certified professionals, changing the way value is added to business using the Mendix rapid applications development platform as a vehicle, and specializing in Cloud and Mobile solutions
- Meet the challenge of making an exceptional contribution to business across the corporate and government sectors, be willing to go the extra mile and ready to reap the rewards
- Work with talented and experienced Solutions Architects, Project Managers, Developers, Business Analysts, Business Engineers and other IT Professionals on large and technical projects, with huge opportunities for growth, local and international
- Lend your innovation and talents to developing componentry and commodity applications and artefacts for business, with an emphasis on mobile apps
We are presently looking for high-calibre Senior Mendix Business Engineers and Lead Developers, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working on the Mendix platform, and upward of 5 years in the Software development and delivery industry to join our team based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Your achievement as a graduate will stand you in good stead, however, of more importance is your proven ability and practical experience in developing business applications and playing a Lead or Senior role in Mendix teams.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience on the Mendix platform
- Java and Java Script development skills and experience
- Sound knowledge of XML and messaging frameworks
- Knowledge of SQL and proficiency in the data access layer
- HTML & CSS skills would be advantageous
- Well-versed in Scrum and Agile development methodologies
- Ability to absorb new business concepts quickly, and to interpret into a solution design approach
- Ability to work with all levels of customer role – technical, project, business and executive
We would welcome interest from both South African and International applicants
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://email: firstname.lastname@example.org →