We are looking for the best Mendix Developer.
We are a Fintech company that is working with the most innovative asset managers. Some of the biggest development finance institutions in the world use our platform. Our focus is on offering Fund-, Risk, and Treasury Management via our system, which is developed on the Mendix platform.
Our system is used by our Operations Team to perform business processes for our clients. The system is constantly updated with market information from more than 60 countries. Together with our clients we have a strong link to emerging markets and exotic currencies, but we are also active in the more traditional financial markets. DLM was founded in 2012.
Our Development Team, consists of a Senior and a Junior Developer. We have many ideas of how to increase functionality, improve user-friendliness and the user interface. To further increase the speed of development of the system we are looking for the best Developer to join our Development Team.
- Develop our systems, create new functionalities based on the inputs of our customers
- You are pro-active and propose developments to improve the functionality and workings of the system
- You are the best Mendix developer out there
- You have a proven track record in developing successful Mendix solutions
- You have developing in Mendix for 2-5 years
- You enjoy working together with the business to create new functionalities
- You enjoy working in a small team and are a good team player
- You have an analytical mindset and can create logic steps from complex processes
- You can quickly find a bottleneck or error in the code
- Your English is fluent and preferably you also speak another language
- You are based in the Netherlands
What we offer
Your salary reflects your status as the best Mendix developer. You report directly to the Management Team. The position is full time.
Our office is based in one of the most prominent and beautiful historical buildings in Amsterdam, close to the city center. The DLM team has extensive knowledge in international financial markets. We are a stable, but growing team of 8 people. We are co-located with a few customers with whom we have close contacts.
We challenge you to take the leap
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Frank Nijssen, by calling 020 7 60 40 20 or by e-mailing your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.