Digital Risk is currently looking to fill an exciting Business Solution Engineer (BSE) position at our Maitland, Florida location. This job will involve working with the Mendix Enterprise Application system to provide rapid customer solutions for various business needs. As a Business Solution Engineer, you will work with our business team to find out what their needs are. You will make an analysis of their requirements and advise them accordingly. Together with your project team, you will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of the system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of high-quality applications in small teams with Mendix technology
- Deduce and document use cases from customer requirements
- Visual Modeling: Setup Database Structures and relationships, Develop application workflows, Create application logic, Create integration interfaces via Web Services, Create Graphical User Interface Layouts.
- Extend application logic and integration interfaces with custom Java
- Understanding of development effort; communicate progress to team manager.
- Deliberate decision making with respect to design and development of functionality within the context of the deliverable application.
- Documentation of either or, user manuals, (non-)functional application requirements, business processes, work flows, project plans and planning, systems architecture, etc.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Knowledge of Java , C++ or C#
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. Oracle, Postgres, MSSQL). Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio experience is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills; structured and methodical.
- Experience with visual modeling.
- Systems Integration Experience.
- 2 – 7 years of work experience in IT development and delivery.
- Experience in customer-facing environments, with daily customer interaction.
- Familiar with Agile practices.
- Experience with both business and IT units
- Eager to learn new technologies.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic, creative and flexible.
- Strong communicative skills.
- Driven, talented and result-oriented
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://careers.digitalrisk.com/business-solution-engineer/ →