Damco is a pioneer and leader in international supply chain management. As of now, we are in the forefront of supply chain management. However, the recently conducted SCM3.0 vision project stated that even though there has been very limited fundamental change to the 3PL industry over many years, change is clearly afoot where trends like big data, Internet of Things, 3-D printing and e-commerce are driving customer expectations and new capabilities. These have significant potential to disrupt the industry. To maintain our leading position, we need to prepare for the new future needs of our customers and we would like to be one of the organisations that takes an active role in the shaping of the new future. To do this, we need exceptional people to drive these initiatives. Digital business is one of them and for that (and more) we are looking for an experienced full stack Mendix developer.
• Delivery of solutions into business units through combination of technology, process and culture change.
• Establishing initial requirements and modern ways of working
• Translating business needs into technology solutions
• Developing or co-developing final technology solutions using a variety of business technologies
• Test, Document, Maintain, Enhance final solutions
• Working with local teams across Damco to educate, collaborate and communicate on new technologies and new ways of working in support of digitisation of the Enterprise.
• Working with the CIO office to follow and reinforce the frameworks, governance and strategic approaches for the development and support of fast-track/business technology
• Coach and mentor individuals and teams to maximise business capability and skills in fast-track/business technologies and agile working practices
• Further work with different business areas to help with handover of the projects into a BAU and set up the process around it.
Who we are looking for
For the vacancy of a full stack Mendix developer, we would like you to have the following skills:
• Bachelor or academic background (preferably in business and / or computer science)
• 3 to 5 years of experience in Mendix
• Bring an additional edge by years of experience and knowledge in one of the following subjects:
o database programming (procedural SQL/OQL, functions, stored procedures)
• Experience developing web services, web service APIs, as well as implementing code to consume existing APIs is preferred, but not required
• Experience in Scrum and acting as Scrum master
• Good communications skills in English
• Team management experience
• Used to working in an agile environment
• Be highly collaborative
• Ability to devise solutions to business problems
• You’ll need to be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation, influence and persuade
For more information refer to Damco website.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobsearch.maersk.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zerc_c_high_volume_rec1?POST_INST_GUID=005056A52F591ED69C83D8E05714D18A&sap-language=EN# →