Oscar Lim at CK IT is recruiting for an Analyst Programmer to join a leading medical devices company based in Hertfordshire on a contractual basis.
Ideally we are looking for someone who has worked on the Mx Mendix platform for development of web and mobile applications, knowledge and working experience of CSS would be advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to get some commercial project experience developing wen and mobile applications that have a direct impact on the business.
Degree level education or experience in Business Analysis / Software Development roles. Preferable accreditation with Platform as a Service systems such as Mendix, CSS, Appian, APEX (Oracle Application Express)
Skills to include: Analysing Information, General Programming Skills, General Data Management Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements.
Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions in the healthcare sector.
Specific duties include:
- Determining operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions including data modelling.
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Preparing and installing solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improving operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtaining and licensing software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Updating job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protecting operations by keeping information confidential.
- Providing information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- • Developing software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
For more information or to apply for this Analyst Programmer, please contact Oscar Lim on 01246 45 77 38 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK IT is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference IT33590 in all correspondence.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.CK-IT.co.uk →