Are you looking for challenging Mendix projects that result into solutions for complex logistical issues and involve the integration with 3rd parties, back-end systems and mobile devices?
Join the early adopter (2008) and leading Mendix partner in the logistics and supply chain industries. We’re expanding our team with Mendix consultants (medior/senior level). Be part of a fast growing organization that services a broad customer base (50+ and growing) in the Benelux area with a team (30+) of energetic professionals.
Based on our belief in partnerships, CAPE Groep creates value-adding long term relationships with both our customers and employees. Our motto is shifting borders, combining people, methodology & technology.
We develop strong knowledge partnerships with the University of Twente and Saxion University of Applied Sciences, where we teach Mendix as part of the curriculum and do hackathons on a regularly base. We partner with the Dutch Institute of Advanced Logistics (DINALOG) to translate state of the art knowledge into business applications with Mendix.
Wanted: Mendix consultants!
Join us if your profile and/or ambition matches the following:
- Passionate about model driven development
- Drive to continuously improve yourself
- Bachelor/Master degree in Business & Information Technology
- Abstract thinker with hands-on, results oriented mentality
- 3-6 years experience (or the eagerness to gain experience in the fast lane)
- Enjoy leading workshops with clients and have a customer centric approach
- Natural talent to translate process analysis into software solutions
- Excellent communication skills (Dutch/English)
- Listen to understand (not to reply)
- Lead by asking questions
- Clearly summarize customer requirements and ideas
- Like to work at customer sites and don’t mind traveling on a daily base
- Mendix experience
- Experience with agile/scrum software development
- XML and related technology (XSD, XSLT, XPath)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com