Are you an experienced Web Developer that wants to deliver applications 6 times faster? Mendix-based development makes this possible. For us, a Rapid Web Developer is known as a Mendix Business Engineer.
A Medior Mendix Business Engineer within Appronto fulfills a key role in defining and implementing solutions for our customers. You may work for established names such as ING, Arbo Unie and KNAB, but also for startups like Collin Crowdfund (the largest crowdfunding platform in the Netherlands) and Enqlare (the Uber of the cargo ship sector). In consultation with the customer, you determine the needs and translate them into a quality solution.
What does your day look like?
You have a varied range of responsibilities and inputs: everyday is different. A selection of your daily tasks:
- Translating customer requirements into the perfect custom web application (incl. tablet/mobile)
- Modeling data models (comparable to UML / ER diagrams)
- Visual programming (no longer coding but modeling application logic in a Visio-like way)
- Constructing interfaces and integrations such as web services
- Developing user-friendly applications with modern styling
- Possibly managing project teams
- Support pre-sales processes
Required skills and levels of professionalism
- You are independent, communicative, motivated, creative and display empathy
- You have a professional or academic background (preferably IT-related), a background in business administration with an affinity for technical matters is certainly a good basis for an application
- You’re proud of your previous demonstrable (web) application development work
- You have good verbal and written English language skills
- You have experience with Scrum/Agile environments
- Experience with model-driven software development, with a tool similar to Mendix
- Experience with Java(Script) is an advantage
What can you expect from us?
- A professional organization with an open culture and space for individual initiative and personal development
- (International) growth and training opportunities
- Excellent working conditions (for example, an appropriate salary, bonus, laptop, and company car)
- Fun events with the entire team
- A lot of job satisfaction and humor
- Preliminary interview with Bas
- Technical / project content conversation with Mendix MVP Herbert
- Homework; building and presenting your Mendix App
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com