Are you an experienced Web Developer that wants to deliver applications 6 times faster? Mendix-based development makes this possible. For us, a Rapid Web Developer is known as a Mendix Business Engineer.
A Senior Mendix Business Engineer within Appronto fulfills a key role in defining and implementing the solutions to our customers. You may work for established names such as ING, Arbo Unie and KNAB, but also for startups like Collin Crowd Fund (the largest crowd fund platform in the Netherlands) and Enqlare (the ‘Uber’ for cargo ships). In consultation with the customer, you determine the needs and translates it to the correct solution.
What does your day look like?
You have a varied range of responsibilities and inputs: everyday is different. A selection of your daily tasks:
- Translating customer requirements into the perfect custom web application (incl. tablet / mobile)
- Modeling data models (comparable to UML / ER diagrams)
- Visual programming (no longer ‘coding’ but modeling application logic in a Visio-like way)
- Developing user-friendly applications with modern styling
- Constructing interfaces and integrations, such as web services
- Managing project teams and customer consultation as Scrum Master
- Support pre-sales processes
Required skills and levels of professionalism
- You are independent, communicative, motivated, creative and display empathy
- You have a professional or academic background, preferably IT-related. If you have a relevant background and experience in business administration and affinity for technical matters, it is certainly a good basis for an application
- You have good verbal and written English language skills
- You have experience with Scrum/Agile environments
- Experience with a model-driven software development with a tool similar like Mendix
What can you expect from us?
- A professional organization with an open culture and space for individual initiative and personal development
- (International) growth and training opportunities
- Excellent working conditions (e.g. an appropriate salary, bonus, laptop and company car)
- Fun events with the entire team
- A lot of job satisfaction and humor
• Preliminary interview with Bas van der Horst
• Homework: building and presenting your Mendix app to Herbert Vuijk
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com