Why work at Ordina Digital Services?
- Because the work is fun and challenging
- Because you will work with fun, smart and ambitious people
- Because you enjoy working together with clients and colleagues in a team
- Because you find it important to learn a lot and continuously develop yourself
- Because with Mendix you can quickly build innovative applications that make our customers happy!
Ordina Digital Services is a young, enterprising and ambitious business unit within Ordina. We learn from each other, offer plenty of space for personal and professional growth and plenty of freedom for taking initiative. With our team, we help our customers to innovate and manage their (business) applications. We ensure that our customers can respond to an ever changing world by rapidly developing and deploying new innovative apps. The Mendix platform is the leading tool that has proven to be able to make this happen!
As Mendix Young Professional, you’ll learn to analyze and translate business processes into a technical solution. The model-driven software platform Mendix makes it possible to quickly develop tailor-made, dynamic and process-driven business applications without the need to master programming languages. Even without much technical experience, you can learn to build beautiful things in just a few months.
In this Young Professional program, you will be trained and coached to become a Mendix Consultant within two years. In the first few weeks of the program, a wide range of subjects such as consulting skills, personal effectiveness, and methodologies like Agile and Scrum, will be taught. In addition, you will of course be trained in the Mendix platform. Soon after, you will start work at customer engagements together with your (agile) team. Together you are responsible for developing, supporting and optimizing customer applications. You will constantly be developing new functionalities. In addition, you will continue to further develop yourself through various training courses (including elective courses) and personal guidance.
So would you like to become a Mendix Consultant? Then join us at Ordina Digital Services! The Mendix Young Professional program starts on September 1, 2017 at the office of Ordina in Nieuwegein (near Utrecht).
You are or have:
- A great colleague and an engaging counterpart for our customers!
- Analytical: able to understand complex issues
- A university degree in preferably a technical or business study
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- A flexible attitude: you think in solutions
- Like to take initiative
- Experience with CMS and specifically Mendix is of course a plus
- “The best of two worlds”: the growth opportunities and appealing customers of a large organization as well as the personal involvement and collaboration of working in small teams
- The opportunity to work on visible projects in our digital world
- The ability to work on sustainable innovations
- An informal and open culture
- Extensive training opportunities at the Ordina Academy
- A permanent employment contract
- A good salary, tailored to your role, experience and performance
- A lease car or mobility plan
- Collective schemes, including profit sharing, pension and health insurance discounts
- A flexible benefits package