The Senior Software Engineer will be an important part of the development team working on solution design, development, and release. This company is growing RAPIDLY and is 100% remote. You must have the Mendix Academy Rapid Developer certification for this role. Ideally, this person will have been in a development role as a individual contributor for the past 3 or more years, having worked with Mendix for at least 1 in a professional setting. If this sounds like you – shoot me over a resume or give me a call and I’d love to set something up!
Please send resume in Word format if you are interested in this Entry level Rapid Application Developer opening in Wilmington, MA 01887. Salary for this role is $65K-$70K, and client is offering good benefits as well. If you are not interested please pass onto colleagues/associates as we offer referral bonuses should they get hired.
As an entry level/Junior developer for the Rapid Application Development (RAD) team, you will primarily develop, enhance and maintain enterprise level applications. You will utilize software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment, as well as, review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
Responsibilities will also include resolving software problem reports, as well as, providing technical support to end users. This position will report directly to the Enterprise Software Development Lead.
· Modify existing applications to support our business systems using the Mendix Low Code Development Platform.
· Help design and develop new applications to support our business systems.
· Support users in Mendix developed software systems used by client.
· Follow and help maintain a set of programming best practices and procedures.
· Comfortable working with team of developers, analysts, and business stakeholders.
· Responsible for clear communication (both written and verbal) with technical and non-technical contacts at all seniority levels.
· Demonstrate commitment to the Company’s core values.
· The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
1-3 years object oriented programming using a modern programming language.
Experience writing and debugging code in .Net or Java environment
· Experience with Mendix or equivalent low code platform and/or requirements gathering is a plus, but not necessary.
· Able to work in a team environment
· Self-motivated, detail-oriented, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent oral and written communication, and prioritization skills
· College degree (in computer science preferred)
As an entry level developer for the Rapid Application Development (RAD) team, you must be highly motivated to improve your technical skills while adding value to the existing team
Travel Requirement: Limited travel upon request.
Sales! Account Executive.
Mansystems has one focus: We empower our customers to digitize their business with Mendix; the hottest low-code platform on the market.
Do you want to be a part of a sales team that finds, closes and empowers customers to be innovative with Mendix? Contact us now.
Why with us? We have the largest highly qualified group of Mendix professionals in the Netherlands and Germany. We offer the most prestigious Mendix talent program out there. We do not only build applications but maintain them by the highest standards. And, we develop quality management tooling that differentiates us but is also productized by Mendix.
Our success seems unstoppable in 2018 and that’s why we need you. We need a new Sales and Account Executive. And, if you are already a Sales Lead, Sales Manager, Sales Director or you have ambition. We are certainly open for that.
You will report to our CEO.
Offices: Barneveld & Rijsenhout (by Schiphol)
Working conditions: a great salary, unlimited online training opportunities, pension scheme, iPhone 8, laptop and lease car. In addition, an open organization where innovation and collaboration are embraced.
- experienced in driving complex solution sales
- a hands-on energetic motivational sales executive
- great at finding new as well as maintaining existing customers
- always ahead of the competition
- looking for long-term success with our customers
- able to build a trusting relationship with all levels within an organization
- interested in being a sales manager/ director (Possible, not necessary)
Do you have a passion for IT and sales, and are you enthusiastic about new technologies such as Low Code Platform, Internet of Things (IoT), AI, Machine Learning, Blockchain, etc.? Then Mansystems is the place for you!
If this function appeals to you, we are happy to see your CV and additional motivation.
Call or email us if you want to know more about this Sales position! Account Executive: +31 (0) 342 404 800 and ask for Evelien.
Type of employment: Full-time
You will work as an IT consultant on our customers’ projects, implementing software solutions. Suggesting proactively how clients can transform their business ideas into valuable applications will be a very important part of your work. For that reason strong analytical skills are required. You will ask continuously our customers for feedback and be responsible for making qualitative products.
HelloFresh is seeking a Mendix developer (m/f) to work within the International Operations Technology team.
As an Mendix developer you will be a key member in our multidisciplinary Mendix Agile squad team, consisting of 4 team members including Product Owner, Scrum Master and Business Analyst. You become a essential part of the Int’l Ops Team, work directly with our internal Tech team and closely with our 3rd party Mendix developers.
This role is based out of Berlin, Amsterdam or London office and will involve occasional travel to our local operations teams across Europe.
HelloFresh is the world’s leading recipe kit delivery business operating in an exciting new category in grocery retail and a quickly transforming e-commerce sector. We are a young business with a flat hierarchy and an appetite for creative ideas and work patterns. The efforts of bright and motivated team members have a discernible impact on business outcomes. If you are ready for the challenge and satisfaction of building a global food business then come and join the team.
It is time to expand our team! Therefore, we are looking for you! Developers who have experience with Mendix or eagerness to learn it.
Who we are? Aquila is a company, with a group of great experts. Our clients are among the largest in the Netherlands and their number is growing. Besides, a foreign adventure also attracts. Our clients challenge us with assignments for front end apps all the way to solutions for administrations that goes beyond Mendix. That means that we are looking for new colleagues who are creative, pragmatic, and have a winner’s mentality. Colleagues who get an adrenaline boost from breaking down complex issues into solutions fulfilling our customers’ expectations. Who are not afraid not knowing what tomorrow brings!
Who is our ideal colleague? (Who are you!)
- First of all: you are ambitious to learn, eager to set new goals and achieve them
- enjoy working in a professional, growing organization doing projects all by yourself or as a team member and that Agile
- work hard on continuously improving yourself and others.
- at least a Bachelor degree in IT or Business
- analytically strong and affinity for (model-driven) development and business engineering. Familiarity with Mendix and even Java would be great!
What can you expect from us?
- a growing organization that wants to set new standards
- dynamic work environment with great colleagues who are happy to help you in your career
- great customers with challenging assignments
- plenty of possibilities and support in developing yourself
- we take care for the right equipment to get the job done
- competitive salary and company benefits
Who are we?
With its concept Zorgboodschap, the online supermarket for healthcare, Verscentrum Nederland delivers daily groceries and meals to more than 5,000 small-scale care locations throughout the Netherlands. This concerns both intra- and extramural care providers. Retirement homes, mental health care , hospital and home care. In addition to healthcare, we also supply small-scale retail such as seasonal shops and small supermarkets. In total, the company has grown over the past 4 years to 350 employees with a turnover of 70 million.
Who we are looking for
Are you looking for a challenging position in which you can further develop yourself? We offer you the opportunity to make the difference in our young and growing company. Verscentrum Nederland has a vacancy for a full-time Mendix developer / administrator for its location in Sassenheim. We offer a versatile function within a close-knit team and a rapidly growing scale-up in which you can develop yourself.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a Mendix developer, you are responsible for converting functional designs into well-structured and maintainable Mendix programs.
You are responsible for managing the entire VCN Mendix environment. You perform small adjustments independently and work together with an external party for more complex implementations.
- You are passionate and eager to learn. You want to learn how to work with other applications (such as Qlikview) in addition to Mendix
- You are hands-on, solution-oriented and you can relate to the users of your applications
- A completed HBO education (for example Computer Science)
- At least 2 years of experience with Mendix
- Knowledge of Qlikview is an advantage
- You speak Dutch
Is this your next role? Send an email with CV as an attachment to email@example.com with the subject Mendix ontwikkelaar/ beheerder and addressed to Ellen Weebers.
If you have any questions, please call me! You can reach me at 071 – 711 4326.