Please send resume in Word format if you are interested in this Entry level Rapid Application Developer opening in Wilmington, MA 01887. Salary for this role is $65K-$70K, and client is offering good benefits as well. If you are not interested please pass onto colleagues/associates as we offer referral bonuses should they get hired.
As an entry level/Junior developer for the Rapid Application Development (RAD) team, you will primarily develop, enhance and maintain enterprise level applications. You will utilize software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment, as well as, review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
Responsibilities will also include resolving software problem reports, as well as, providing technical support to end users. This position will report directly to the Enterprise Software Development Lead.
· Modify existing applications to support our business systems using the Mendix Low Code Development Platform.
· Help design and develop new applications to support our business systems.
· Support users in Mendix developed software systems used by client.
· Follow and help maintain a set of programming best practices and procedures.
· Comfortable working with team of developers, analysts, and business stakeholders.
· Responsible for clear communication (both written and verbal) with technical and non-technical contacts at all seniority levels.
· Demonstrate commitment to the Company’s core values.
· The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
1-3 years object oriented programming using a modern programming language.
Experience writing and debugging code in .Net or Java environment
· Experience with Mendix or equivalent low code platform and/or requirements gathering is a plus, but not necessary.
· Able to work in a team environment
· Self-motivated, detail-oriented, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent oral and written communication, and prioritization skills
· College degree (in computer science preferred)
As an entry level developer for the Rapid Application Development (RAD) team, you must be highly motivated to improve your technical skills while adding value to the existing team
Travel Requirement: Limited travel upon request.