You have significant experience with Mendix and have already completed a lot of different and challenging projects. You have proven yourself over a period of several years as an expert in one or more areas such as usability, integration, Scrum Master and / or the guidance and leading of development teams.
You are also ambitious and enjoy working with the best colleagues and customers. You are triggered by the idea of realizing projects with established industry names such as ING, Arbo Unie and KNAB Bank. Or perhaps you want to dive into the world of start-ups, with leading names such as Collin Crowdfund (the largest crowdfunding platform in the Netherlands) and Enqlare (the ‘Uber’ of the cargo ship sector).
If the above description fits and you’re ready to take your career to the next level lifting, we’d like to invite you for a cup of coffee and an interesting discussion of the possibilities.
Are you ready for Appronto?
Appronto is a progressive, dynamic and rapidly growing organization, with an open culture and a team of experienced and ambitious Mendix Business Engineers. It is our goal to be the leading Mendix expert partner: the place customers go for the best possible solutions. To make this possible, we devote a lot of time and attention to your personal development. The building and sharing of knowledge is one of the pillars of our success. We strive continuously to improve ourselves, both as individuals and with the entire organization, so that we can give our customers what they deserve; the best solutions in the field of Mendix!
The five core values Appronto we live by:
Quality is the cornerstone of our success, creating long-term customer satisfaction.
Innovation results from the sharing of knowledge and expertise, growing together to reach a higher level.
Actions speak louder than words!
We constantly learn, try, innovate and thus grow. Just because we like it.
Individual talents are of great value, but a successful team lifts everyone to a higher level.
What can you expect from us?
Together, we create high-profile projects with prominent customers, and this requires a lot from you. Hence we have an attractive employment package for you:
- An inclusive set of working conditions, with a very competitive salary
- Variable compensation and bonus scheme
- Fun outings with your colleagues on a regular basis
- Contracts with top clients
- Plenty of space to develop yourself
- Do what you’re good at
- The freedom you need
- International Perspectives (if you like that)
- Regular knowledge sessions, both internally and externally
- Lots of job satisfaction and humor
Desired skills and professionalism
- You’re proud of the innovative, user-friendly Mendix applications that you have built over the years
- You are independent, communicative, motivated, creative and display a high level of empathy
- You have a college or university background
- You have at least 5 years of experience in IT, with multiple projects, some of which under your leadership
- You are fluent in both verbal and written Dutch and English
- You are driven to be the best
• Preliminary interview with Bas
• Substantive technical / project conversation with Mendix MVP Herbert